Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day Eleven

and still no chicken pox. Kevin and I were both very afraid though that he was getting very sick, because he had a very bad night last night. I guess it was a combination of his snotty nose, cough, and more teeth that kept him from sleeping well. I felt so terrible, too, because one of my friends from the plant, Sarah, was staying with us last night. Today was her last day at the plant, because starts working at the corporate office on Monday.

Levi's school has a rule that a baby must be eating table food prior to moving up a class. Even though I told them our doctor said that Levi shouldn't eat table food before he is one, the school decided to feed him spaghetti on Tuesday. Kevin and I talked it over and decided to send him to school on Wednesday and that Kevin would pick him up well before lunch so that they wouldn't be able to try it again. Despite him already having breakfast at home, they decided to feed him grits. Needless to say, Levi hasn't been back - and we've pretty much decided not to ever take him back.


Levi loves lights, and the light shining on Kevin's computer really captures his attention.

1 comment:

a said...

AUGHHH!!!! I'm going to give that school a piece of my mind.
If you need me, let me know and I'll be there...just don't take him back!
love you all!