Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Pow and Kick

Levi played hard last night: golf, soccer, baseball, football. I wanted to get a video clip of him playing soccer, because he acts so determined when he's kicking, but I wasn't quick enough. When he saw that I had the camera, he thought he needed to play "pow!" and that he needed to see himself in the camera. Then, I decided I'd just take a picture of him, but he wanted to WATCH himself play "pow". He finally decided he'd play for me to take a new video - but for only one swing! He couldn't understand why the "clip" was just one second long and really didn't even have any "pow" in it! I explained that I needed him to play longer. He finally acquiesced and actually let me take several clips, but I just loved Levi's expression after he hits this golf ball.


Tonight, I got a soccer clip. It's not as good as I had hoped, but he again didn't quite understand why I would want a soccer clip when he can play golf! He tends to prefer kicking with his left foot, which is why I think he backs up and gets another run at it...

1 comment:

a said...

Brilliant! He's a pro!