Saturday, April 17, 2010

21 Months

Levi turned 21 months on Tuesday. I am amazed everyday with what he's learning. He has started putting two - sometimes three - words together. Usually the pairing starts with "more" or "big".

Levi is a people person. He waves to people when we're at the store. He blows kissies to people when we leave. He likes to act shy at first when people acknowledge him, but then he will turn on the charm.


On Tuesday, Levi and I went to the high school to watch "Daddy's boys" play soccer. Levi did really well for a while just watching. He also had fun watching a ladybug crawl on me and then feeling a ladybug crawl over his arms and legs.

On Wednesday, Levi woke up to find one of his all-time favorite visitors - Audy! She had spring break this past week and came to stay with us for part of it. Levi is enthralled with her! They played hard everyday while Kevin and I were at work. The three of us went to another soccer game on Wednesday night. Levi was thrilled when Daddy took him onto the field during the time between the JV and Varsity. He even got a goal on one of Daddy's goalies! As seems to be my custom here lately, my camera was at home. Audry's camera wasn't rolling at that time.

This morning, Levi wore some new PJs from Khaki and Q. Audy and I thought they were adorable. Levi cheesed it up for this picture.


I loved this picture, because you can just see the adoration Levi has on his face for his Audy!

2 comments:

a said...

He's getting so big and I miss him so much! Love you all!

Kathy Rains said...

I can only imagine what his approach must have looked like to make a goal at a high school soccer game! What a boy! Love you all!