Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Eating

Today was only the second or third time I had ever given Kara Jane puffs - and she's already figured something out.


Levi was also determined to have a couple of puffs.
You can also see in this picture how quickly his hair has grown in just a week!


Today is also Valentine's Day. Levi and Kara got the sweetest cards from their grandparents. Levi got a dollar from each set, too. What a treat!

I came home to a beautiful bouquet of flowers from Levi and Kara Jane - and our wonderful caretaker. I also got an update for my digital frame. There was a letter in the mail for me and Kevin. It was a list of Levi's favorites that he dictated to his teacher. For now, I'll just type the letter:
Happy Valentine's Day
My favorite color is __red__.
My favorite food is __pasta salad__.
I love Mommy because __she lets me play Wii!__
My Daddy works at __Tuscaloosa__.
When I get big, I want to be a __chef__.
My favorite animal is a __toucan__.
My favorite thing to do at school is __play with carwash__.
I like to play with __James and Grayson__.
The prettiest person in the world is __my momma!__

Melt my heart!!!

1 comment:

Kathy Rains said...

And, melt my heart, too!