Monday, March 25, 2013

Beautiful Blanket

Liza recently received a beautiful blanket that her great aunt Rose Marie made.  Kara Jane still uses her blanket that Aunt Rose Marie made, and I have used the one she made for Levi with Liza countless times - now that he's "too big" for a blanket.  :-)  Guess Liza gets to be the luckiest since she's getting to use two Rose Marie originals.  Isn't this amazing?

Today was Liza's first day of "school" with her brother and sister.  She did really well.  The note home today said that she had a great first day and that they love her already.  I hate not being at home with my precious kids, but I am blessed to have them at a "school" where the teachers love each of my kids individually and act like they're as wonderful as I think they are.

1 comment:

Kathy Rains said...

Love this! She is so cute!