Monday, June 3, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday, Kara Jane

Kara Jane woke up to a gift at the table.
 Her very own Piggy Paint.  I'm not sure if she was more excited about the Piggy Paint or the bag.  She carried both around with her for the entire day.
Levi requested cupcakes for Kara Jane's birthday breakfast.  I made muffins and put cream cheese mixed with strawberry preserves on top for icing.  :-)
She quickly blew out one candle, and then she acted like it scared her and was NOT too sure about trying to blow out candle #2.

 She was not scared of eating the "cupcake" though.
 Liza's venue for the birthday breakfast festivities.
 Levi's fabulous hair for the morning fun.
Levi wanted to have a PJ morning for Kara Jane's birthday.  Kara Jane on the other hand had to already be wearing a dress.  Have I mentioned that I have a girly-girl on my hands?  The dresses don't stop her from playing, though.  Here are the two older monkeys playing in the little monkey's play area.

1 comment:

Kathy Rains said...

So precious! I love how the day was so special for all three. Levi is so sweet and seemed to geneuinely enjoy Kara's birthday, too. Love those babies so much!