Saturday, July 13, 2013

Levi's 5th Birthday Party

Several months ago, Levi decided he wanted a Wii party... at CC and Chris's house.  He wanted to play Wii with his cousins.  He requested a Wii remote cake that was "just his" and the other cake to look like a Wii game.

I think CC and Audy hit the mark - again!


Levi received some wonderful gifts from our family.
 Levi was excited about getting to blow out his five candles.

The cousins - sans Liza Roo - celebrating with Levi.


This post is not only in celebration of Levi's birthday, but it is also my 500th blog post!

2 comments:

Kathy Rains said...

We had so much fun! Happy Birthday, Little Man! All of the cousins were perfect. Fun day!

Kathy Rains said...

500! I can't believe it! I'm going back to read the first one now. :-)

Thanks for doing the blog and for keeping up with it. I know how busy you are, but I LOVE hearing about (and seeing) these precious children! Love you!