Saturday, September 28, 2013

Will's Wedding

I decided to take the kids with my parents, sisters, and their families to my dad's cousin's son's wedding.  I was a little hesitant, just because of knowing it would be a later night for the kids and not being too sure on how they would handle it.  However, I knew we would enjoy it and that I would regret not being there to celebrate with family. 

We had a wonderful time!

Levi wore his first real tie and was pretty excited to match his cousins.
We attempted to take a picture with all the cousins and us sisters.  It is VERY hard to tell in this picture, but all the girl cousins even had beautiful matching dresses.  The first picture with all the cousins, including our newest addition, Megan Ruth!
The wedding was outside.  While we waited for the arrival of the wedding party, Uncle Chris took Kara Jane out and about for a walk. I loved this picture that CC took.
After the wedding (which was beautiful by the way), we took a picture with the whole family and then headed to the reception area.  On the way there, we saw the most incredible meteor.  It was really low and was very bright.  It shot across the sky for at least 15 seconds.  It was truly amazing - an awesome gift from God to behold.  After we stopped in awe, we continued to the reception area, but I spotted this adorable red carriage and asked to stop for a few pictures.  My two oldest in the cute red carriage.
Almost all the cousins in / near the red wagon.

I loved this picture of Khaki with Kara Jane and Liza Roo.  Do you see that Kara Jane is holding Khaki's purse?  I think she would have carried it around all night.  That girl LOVES purses.
They had set up a booth with bunches of funny glasses and props to be used for picture taking.  Levi loved it.
Especially when his oldest cousin joined in the fun!
The kids danced and ran, sang and played.  We had such a fun time at the wedding, and I'm so glad that we went.

No comments: