Saturday, May 3, 2014

A Friend's Party

Kara Jane, along with most all little girls, is somewhat taken with Frozen.  When she was invited to a Frozen birthday party where she would get to meet "Elsa", I couldn't resist taking her.  She had already been talking about her own Frozen birthday party for at least a month, and I thought she'd love any chance to hear or see anything related to Elsa!
Not a super excited face, but trust me: she had a great time!
Liza didn't care too much for the singing princess.  She found other ways to entertain herself.
 Sorry Elsa, but this picture was too cute of Kara Jane.
 Kara Jane would very rarely take her eyes off of "Elsa".

1 comment:

mackyton said...

How lovely frozen birthday party!! I am sure these kiddos had fun time in this party. You know dear at some local party halls in Bay area, I am also going to host frozen themed party on my daughter’s 5th birthday. Actually she has asked me to arrange party halls in Bay area for her!