Saturday, June 28, 2014

Atlanta Weekend 2014

Growing up in Atlanta, nights at the Laser Show at Stone Mountain was a standard summer activity.  Now that I have kids, I wanted to be able to share that fun family experience with them.  My sisters and parents usually go with us to have a picnic and watch the show, then we spend the night with our awesome uncle and aunt.

We celebrated some summer birthdays with cupcakes.

Before the show started, Levi was convinced he saw lightening.  He's a little worried about things like storms.  When I say a little worried, I mean he can freak out.  Not sure where the fear came from.  Kevin had to show Levi on the phone that a thunderstorm was not on its way.
Roo loved the wagon.
Megan Ruth being adorable, as usual.
 The next morning, we played at the pool in my aunt and uncle's neighborhood.  The kids loved it.


 Bathing beauties in matching suits.  I don't think these girls could get cuter.
Until this picture.  Sweet cousins!!!

1 comment:

Kathy Rains said...

LOVE these beautiful children! Great pictures and great fun!!!