Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Delinquent

I am delinquent on blogging that Levi has turned 19 months old.

I am delinquent on blogging that Kevin and I have celebrated our fifth anniversary.

I am delinquent on blogging that Levi has finally recovered from the stomach bug.

Sigh... I really have no idea where the time goes, but for some reason I have not given myself the time to post a blog recently. So, this post is going to be a little random, but I'll try to capture as much as I can in as few words as possible.

While Levi was so sick and we were in the North Georgia Mountains, Levi turned 19 months old. He is really becoming a talker. He seems to add at least one word a day. The weekend he turned 19 months old, one of his newest words was "cook". He saw the Olympics when Kevin and I were so sick and he was staying with his nana and papa, and he said "hockey" - which is the first sport for which he actually says the correct name. Another of his newer words, he says in this video that I took on Monday (2-22-2010).


This past Saturday, we went to a local reenactment. There were several things to see prior to the reenactment, campsites, stores, horses, and of course people. We didn't make it to the actual battle (didn't think a sleepy child and cannons would go together very well). This is a picture of Levi checking out the area (2-20-2010).


The weather here was beautiful on Sunday. After church, Levi and I watched Kevin play soccer - and played a little soccer ourselves. When we got home that afternoon, we went back outside for a while to play. We set up the t-ball set he got from his Q for Christmas. He did pretty well with it.


Kevin also gave him his first golf lesson with a golf club that is more his size. He did pretty well with it, too.


This story is older, but I just downloaded the picture and thought it was cute. After our trip Valentine's Day weekend to the mountains, I had to clean Levi's car seat. I ended up bringing it inside. Since I was still not feeling super strong before Levi got home when his nana got sick, the car seat was still inside. I really thought that Levi wouldn't want to see the car seat for a long time. He had other ideas (2-17).


1 comment:

a said...

Wonderful post! It was worth the wait!