Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Baseball

We've been having beautiful weather here. Daddy picked up Levi from school today, and after some playtime on the playground at school, we played some more at home - some golf and some t-ball. I just had to share some of the videos of Levi playing t-ball.




Too bad he can't play on a t-ball team until he's four!

Levi also loves playing baseball - he likes to hit and to pitch. I took only two videos of him hitting - my little camera was flashing its low battery sign - and he hit both pitches this well!


2 comments:

a said...

Wow!! That was completely impressive. You should show those tapes to the baseball people...you might get him on a team a little bit early!
I love his immediate demand to see his awesome hit. :)

Kathy Rains said...

Incredible! Maybe the four-year-old team will accept a walk-on. If I were the coach, I'd be recruiting him!