Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Random Sayings

The other night, I asked Levi if he wanted to say a prayer before he went to bed. He combined his typical "God our Father" song with the following, "We thank you for Mama, Daddy, and Phil Mickelson." On Monday night, I watched three precious children - and Daddy stayed home with Levi. Daddy reported that Phil Mickelson received top billing in the prayer that night - ahead of Mama and Daddy.

Other funny things that I wish I could capture on video that Levi says:
He will ask this question when he isn't quite sure what is going on around him:
"What's happenin'?"
If he sees Mama and Daddy laughing about something, or any adult for that matter, he will usually come running up and ask,
"What're you laughin' about?"

The other thing that he does that I think is just precious is when he wants to get my undivided attention, he will put his face right in front of my face and place his sweet little hand right underneath my chin.

1 comment:

Kathy Rains said...

He is so smart and so precious!