Friday, March 18, 2011

Mama's Happy

My boys got back from their Spring Break trip to see Nana and Papa this afternoon. They had a good time, but I sure am happy they are home with me - even though they both ended up getting a little sick. Augusta and allergies are not a good combination.

When they got home, Levi was so sweet giving me hugs. During dinner he decided he needed to clap and sing. This song is one that Audy taught Levi last summer. We sing it occasionally still, and he really likes it. I think he's partial to the clapping. Here's Levi's version of "Don't build your house on the sandy land..."


2 comments:

a said...

That's the best version I've ever heard!
I'm so thankful that your boys are home safe. Even if a bit allergy-fied. :)

Kathy Rains said...

I'm glad they are safe and sound and home!