Monday, November 12, 2012

Doctor's Visit

Today I took the day off, because the kids didn't have school for Veteran's Day.  I had also made a doctor's appointment, so I packed up the kids to take them with me.  I had hopes that the appointment wouldn't last too long.  No such luck.  We were there for a little more than two hours, but I don't know that I have ever been so impressed with both of my kids.  They were absolute gems!

Kara Jane got a Baby Einstein collection of toys last year from someone in Kevin's family.  She has latched onto one of the items in particular that is like an MP3 player.  She loves to listen to it in the car, and we laugh because she listens like it's an '80s boom box!


1 comment:

Kathy Rains said...

I don't know why doctors make appointments like that and make you wait forever! I'm glad the kids were good for you. Kara is precious with that "boom box"!