Saturday, December 8, 2012

Christmas at Khaki and Q's

This year was supposed to be Christmas Day at Khaki and Q's house.  However, with Roo's pending arrival, we didn't want to travel near the Christmas holidays.  This weekend was the best weekend for us to celebrate the holiday there.

Levi got some wonderful presents of course.  Here he's holding a Dictionary that was mine, which I'd given to my cousin, Collier.  My aunt found it and gave it to Levi.  

Levi made a few gift requests from the Target toy catalog this year.  The Brave game for his Leapster Explorer was the first item off his "list".  He was very excited.  And I love this picture, because you can see Mama Rains watching him with a big smile on her face.  The game was from her.  :-)
 Kara Jane got a Madame Alexander doll from my aunt Kathy and uncle Wayne.  She loved it.

After present opening, I found Kara Jane "chasing" her big brother and oldest cousin.  Isn't it so sweet to have those boys playing with her?

1 comment:

Kathy Rains said...

It was great fun! We're so glad we celebrated early since "Roo Sunshine" decided to make her appearance early. What a wonderful Christmas present!