Thursday, May 16, 2013

Disney World 2013 (Day 5 - Magic Kingdom)

Our last day.  We have had such a great vacation.  I can hardly believe it is almost over...

A few rides and then an early lunch of pizza make for a happy boy.
A few more rides and some play time under the big top while we waited to ride Dumbo.


The trick of standing to one side while Daisy slid over worked again.
It also worked for Minnie, but the photographer didn't have our camera.  So sad since Minnie is Kara Jane's favorite right now.
Levi and KJ played in the water while we waited a little longer for our Fast Pass time on Barnstormer.
Kara Jane is our water bug.




Do you see me and Levi?
See Kevin and Levi?
Levi and Kara Jane fell asleep while we walked to Frontierland, so Kevin and I watched one of the parades, Kevin got a Fast Pass for Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, and Kevin watched the Hall of Presidents while they napped
After the roller coaster, Levi decided he'd like to try Splash Mountain.  While we waited for our Fast Pass on that ride, Kara Jane and I rode It's a Small World (twice) and the carousel, while Levi and Kevin rode the Haunted Mansion and watched Philharmagic.

Do you see Kevin and Levi?  Find the red shirt, that's Kevin.


Kevin took this of poor Kara Jane while she waited and waited for me and Levi to come down Splash Mountain.
Levi and I got to ride in the front row. 
We decided we'd watch the Electric Parade one more time, so we wasted some time with a few pictures...
and a little playtime...
While Levi, Kara Jane, and I kept our place on the sidewalk, Kevin ran from one side of the park to the other to get the last souvenirs for all the kids.  Ears for Kara Jane
and Levi.
Liza Roo got a souvenir, too.  I'll take a picture of her with it once she gets it.

A few parting shots of our last few moments at the Magic Kingdom.




We can't wait to come back with all five of us!!

1 comment:

Quimby said...

A great week of posting. Looks like you all had a great week. I am so glad it was so much fun for Levi and Kara Jane. Loved the ears. I can't wait for Levi and Kara Jane to tell me all about the trip. We had a fun filled week with little Liza Roo. I am sure we have spoiled her (sorry).
Love Dad (Q)