Saturday, October 19, 2013

Levi's First Lost Tooth

Levi's mouth has been holding on to his first loose tooth for what seems like weeks now.  He has mentioned a couple of times having me pull it, and well I've been secretly grateful when he forgets his request.  I know I'll eventually have to pull one, but it just gives me the heeby-geebies to even think about pulling a tooth!

So, today we went to CC and Chris's to "surprise" Uncle Wesley for his birthday.  After the surprise, Levi was outside playing football with his uncles and cousins.  All of a sudden, they come bursting in the door, shouting that Levi got hit with the football - AND lost his tooth, and there's my boy - with one of the biggest, bloodiest smiles I've ever seen.

Not a single tear, and he loves that he can tell people that his cousin helped him lose his first tooth by throwing a football at him.

I can't believe my baby has lost his first tooth!

1 comment:

Kathy Rains said...

He was so brave AND so proud! I loved it that Chris thought to have him sign the football. What a great idea!