Tuesday, July 14, 2009

More from Levi's Birthday Weekend

I forgot to share some pictures of one of Levi's gifts from his great-grandmother and great aunt, who couldn't make it for the party but sent their gifts by way of Mama K and Q. Since they couldn't be here to watch him open the gift, I thought they might like to see him riding Homer. He wasn't quite sure about Homer at first, but he likes it more and more each time he gets on it. You can also see his big smile while he's on Homer but looking at Mama K's camera that has a picture of him riding Homer on it. Levi loves cameras, too - especially if there is a picture he can see of himself.

I also found this picture when I was looking at the Homer pictures. I thought it was cute - Mama K watching Levi use her Blackberry.

1 comment:

Kathy Rains said...

He's the smartest one-year-old ever! He's texting in that picture. Those little thumbs are amazing! Love you!