Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Visitors

Audry stayed this week to spend some extra time with Levi. They've had such a great time. And I have too. Audry is so sweet. Not only has she been taking care of Levi during the day, but she's also cooking dinner (and other goodies) for me. She's also been really helpful in transitioning Levi to more "real" foods - in the form of homemade wheat bread and fresh fruits and vegetables. Saturday we went to a roadside stand in Edgefield and bought fresh peaches and cantaloupe - both of which Levi LOVE.
My best friend from high school, Ryann, came to meet Levi. She brought her two kids, J and AK, and they were so cute with Levi - or Evi as AK, Ryann's daughter, called Levi. They played ball with Levi, and he thought it was fun to catch and throw with the big kids. J and AK wouldn't cooperate for a group picture with my camera, but I got a quick snapshot of them both.

No comments: