Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday at the Fair

We had such a fun day today. Daddy and I both had the day off, so we made a day of it. Out to lunch, to the park to swing and slide, grocery store, two naps (as usual), and then to the fair.

This was Levi's first time to a fair. When we first arrived, Levi was not too sure about all the activity. Once we walked around a bit, he got much more used to everything. He ended up loving the lights and music.


They had a petting zoo, so Levi saw his first goat, llama, camel, kangaroo, and porcupine. He had a staring contest with one of the goats.


Me and my little man. I am so thankful for him.

3 comments:

Kathy Rains said...

So beautiful and so handsome and I'm so thankful and proud. I'm glad you had a good day. Looks like fun! Love you!

a said...

How cute! It looks like you guys had so much fun! I love those pants he's wearing!

Jamie said...

Love those pics! Glad you had a family fun day.