Sunday, October 18, 2009

Made It!

Well, I made it through the week away from my boys - and my boys made it, too. I was so excited to have them both greet me at the airport.

A few things from last week. Levi turned 15 months old on Tuesday. He went to the doctor. He was 32 inches tall (80th percentile). He weighed 25 lbs 14.5 ounces (70th percentile). His head circumference was 19 inches (80th percentile). The doctor opted not to give Levi his latest vaccines, because he was still fighting a cold. I had asked Kevin to take a picture of him on his 15-month birthday. He remembered a little late.

Levi had bunches of bathtime fun...
or perhaps it was just that Kevin thought about the camera then...

I had a challenging weekend with Levi. I don't know if it was not being into the groove of things, Levi readjusting from an entire week without me, or what, but Levi acted out - a bit spoiled rotten. The picture below was from the night I got back - before Levi decided to be a challenge.

I was able to check Levi's mouth on Sunday night. His top left molar has broken through. The official teeth count: five on top; three on bottom.

Levi has also learned another sign - or his own version of it. He will only sign it when prompted, so I say, "Levi, say please." Then he'll sign it. The official sign count: five (hello, bye-bye, more, milk, and please).

1 comment:

a said...

He is a mess! That video is hilarious. Hope he's doing better this week! love you all!