Sunday, October 11, 2009

Like it or not

Today, I will be traveling to Florida to assist another plant in their audit. I've known this day was coming for a while. I haven't blogged about it, because I didn't want to think about it. But, it is here. Whether I like it or not, I'm about to get on an airplane and leave my boys for five nights. To say that I am upset is probably an understatement.

More than likely, your next update on Levi will be next weekend. But a bit of a preview is that Levi turns fifteen months on Tuesday, and he is scheduled to go to the doctor for a check-up that day, too.

This past week, Levi and I have been battling a cold. Kevin began the battle on Friday. Levi is still coughing, but he really does seem to be doing better.

1 comment:

Quimby said...

Im sure Kevin will take care of Levi, so dont worry about that. I know you will miss him and he will miss you but rest and get ready for a great homecomming on Friday.
Love
dad (Q)
ps loved the extended visit today via skype.