Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Car Story

Monday morning, I took Levi to his nana and papa's house. Levi was sitting in his carseat in the back of my little Civic looking around. We were waiting at the traffic light to turn into their neighborhood, and I hear, "Pow!" I turn around; he grins at me and says again (while swinging his arm), "Pow!" I look around trying to figure out what prompted this spontaneous mention of his favorite sport, golf. I then look in the direction he is looking, and there is a billboard with Phil Mickelson, swinging a golf club. Unbelievable!!

4 comments:

Quimby said...

Bet Kevin like it was Phil.
He is growing so fast, last time we were there he was not walking yet. Levi is changing and growing so much so fast.
love dad (Q)

Kathy Rains said...

Brilliant! He takes after his Q who sees all things off road.

a said...

He's brilliant! I miss you guys too much!

Wendy said...

That's awesome!!! I will have to tell Kenny about that.