Saturday, January 9, 2010

Just a Swinging

Levi still loves golf (aka "pow" around here). He is doing really well teeing up the ball and hitting it. Every once in a while, he gets the ball in the "hole" (one of Levi's newest words). Never in a million years did I think that I would let my son swing a golf club, let alone hit a ball, in the house. But, how else can you foster a little boy's love of something that is supposed to be an outdoor sport when it is below freezing outside? The things you do for love...



Kevin and I think he's becoming quite the golfer.

We've had a couple of rough weeks around here health-wise for all of us, thus the lack of pictures and posts. Hopefully, my delinquent picture taking and postings are a thing of the past.

4 comments:

Kathy Rains said...

I hope you guys are all feeling better. I love the video! And, love you all! Miss you!

Quimby said...

Take care of yourself and Levi. Love the golf stuff he is getting really good.
Love Dad (Q)

Jamie said...

Cute!

a said...

I'm impressed, frankly. Love and miss you all!!!