Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fall Festival

We went to the Fall Festival for the church where my best friend from college goes. For this Fall Festival, the kids got to dress up - and some adults dressed up too. We had been asking Levi for a couple of weeks what he would want to be for Halloween. He kept waffling between golfer and cowboy. One afternoon, I asked him what he wanted to be, and he reply was something like, "Daddy said I was gonna be golfer." I said, "Levi you don't have to be a golfer if you don't want to be a golfer. What do you want to be?" His response: "A cowboy." Over the next few days, we would ask him again, and his response became consistent: "A cowboy." So, here is Levi's Halloween costume debut:

I was having so much fun watching Levi play all the games the church had set up that I didn't take that many pictures. Here are a few that really show how much fun he had.


He really impressed the folks running the booths with his throwing ability.



He really liked jumping in the "Nemo" inflatable.

2 comments:

Quimby said...

Big boy! Love the cowboy outfit.
Growing up so fast.
Love Dad (Q)

Kathy Rains said...

Cutest cowboy I've ever seen!