Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Ouch Report

Monday, Levi received his first "Ouch Report" from school. He fell on the playground - apparently face first. The following day, Levi was playing on the playground under my watch after school. He fell again and injured practically the exact same spots on his face. I haven't taken a picture, and I'm not sure I will. I just hate seeing him scratched up at all, and on his face - well - it just doesn't seem fair to document. The scratches aren't horrible but are definitely obvious.

We took Saturday morning off from our normal activities (i.e. grocery shopping for me and Levi and studying for Daddy) to go to the Botanical Gardens. The purpose of the trip was to take pictures of Levi. We are now especially thankful that we didn't put it off a week!

I couldn't pick just one favorite, but here is Daddy's.

2 comments:

Kathy Rains said...

I'm glad you didn't wait, too! What a cutie! I'm sure he's just as cute scratches and all!

Quimby said...

Levi doesn't take a bad picture. Sorry to hear about the BOOBOO but I bet it has not slowed him down
Love Dad (Q)