Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Day Before Easter

Levi went to his first official Easter egg hunt. He was very excited - so excited that I couldn't get a clear picture when he started his hunting.


Once he found a few Easter eggs, he found something that had a great deal more appeal.


So this is where he stayed for the majority of the hunt.


These are "the boys" - Levi loves to spend time with these two boys. When we knew they were going to the Easter egg hunt, we had to tag along.


A picture of me and my boys.


Tonight, we dyed and decorated eggs - another first for Levi. Daddy patiently showed Levi how to put the eggs into the dye. Amazingly, we only broke one egg!




Levi and the drying eggs.


Then, we (Daddy and I) tried heat shrinking these sports related wrappers on the eggs. Not quite a complete disaster but pretty close. Levi had fun though putting stickers on a couple of the eggs.

2 comments:

Kathy Rains said...

This boy has fun no matter what he's doing! My favorite picture is the one of him with the drying eggs. I want one framed! He is so precious!!!! Love you all!

Kathy Rains said...

Guess which picture I had to come back to look at again and again? Right, the shot of him from the back. :-)
I LOVE your blog! Thanks, Lindy! Love you!