Friday, April 15, 2011

Levi's First Performance

Today, Levi had his first performance at school. He was excited when he saw not only Daddy and Mama in the audience but also Khaki and Audy. They both had Spring Break for their school systems and couldn't wait to come and watch Levi perform.

I went a little camera and video clip happy - forgive me. I'm a first timer!! I'll only share a few here, though. If you want to see others, just ask. I'm more than willing to pull out my camera at any time to show off my boy. :-)



I felt bad when Levi started edging out his little friend, but he didn't make a fuss about having someone stand in front of him. Thankfully!!



His little class got to perform in two songs. He'd been singing this next song all week.




1 comment:

Kathy Rains said...

Thanks for inviting me! He is so adorable, so smart, and so talented. Can Baby Girl possibly be this cute, too? Can't wait to meet her!