Sunday, April 17, 2011

A-Day

One disclaimer before you see this post - Levi has decided (as of now) that his team is the Carolina Gamecocks. Daddy was kind enough to let me take Levi to his first A-day game anyway.

Khaki, Q, CC, Audy, Levi and I headed out this morning to the A-day game - the Auburn spring game.

Levi had a great time, but I cannot even begin to count how many times I heard, "Is it my turn?" I had told him before we headed to Auburn that he would get to play football on the field. He was rather excited and didn't want to wait through the whole game - but he did and had a blast on the field.

Before the game, here is Levi and Q.


He took a quick nap before the game started in Khaki's lap.



He made it through the game and finally got to get on the field.

Can you see the little guy in the orange shirt in the middle of this picture? That's him!!


Here he is playing - I think it is safe to say he's having a good time.




2 comments:

Kathy Rains said...

We had such a good time! Levi is so much fun!

Quimby said...

Great time we will do it again next year. It was a blast War Eagle
Love Dad (Q)