Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011, Part 2

Kara Jane's first Christmas. I was really looking forward to it - both sets of grandparents, Kevin's aunt, my sisters, and my brother-in-law all shared the day with us, including being there to see Levi's face when he saw "the loot".


Levi spent most of the morning preparing food for everyone in his kitchen.


Kara spent a great deal of the morning in my lap...


Khaki and Q got Levi and Kara Jane a wagon, so that they can travel in style - whether just in the neighborhood or going to the beach. Levi loved it.


We had a crowd for lunch - it was such fun. My cousin, her husband, her three kids, and our backdoor neighbors with their two kids all joined the festivities. What a privilege to share the holidays with family and friends.

Here's a picture of Khaki reading to our neighbor and Levi.


Here's Kara in her Christmas outfit.


Kara also started playing a game with her Papa.

No comments: