Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Few Firsts For KJ

Last night after the baking and decorating, Audy helped me by getting the exersaucer out of the attic. After everyone left, I cleaned it up and put fresh batteries in all the little toys. Then, Kara had a turn in it. She had a great time and so did Levi. I think he pushed the buttons for the noises more than she did! I didn't get a picture of her first ride in it, but here is a picture of her in it from tonight.


During Kara's 4-month check-up, the doctor didn't mention anything about rice cereal or baby food. I have been holding off, but lately Kara has been acting like she wants more bottle when she's done. So, today I cleaned up the high chair and gave her some rice cereal after her afternoon bottle.


I wasn't sure what she thought about it at first, but after the first five bites or so, she really seemed to have figured it out. She started opening her mouth when I brought the spoon close and kept most of the rice cereal in her mouth.

1 comment:

a said...

She's a professional eater!