Monday, December 29, 2008

Made it - again!

Kevin, Levi, and I made it back to South Carolina. It was a long trip, and we were pretty tired - but it was great to have so much time with my family. I miss them so! To say that they love Levi is a bit of an understatement, and he had so much fun with them! One of the many things he loved about his visit was when Mama K would play Patty Cake with him.


When we got home, I took Levi to his room to change his diaper. He looked around his room and got the "all overs" and a big smile on his face. It was so cute watching him recognize "his" room.

2 comments:

a said...

We miss you guys!!! It was SO much fun...when will you be back? Tomorrow? Okay. LOVE YOU! (btw, I've been checking your blog like it's my job)

Quimby said...

You have no idea how much we enjoyed have ya'll here for Christmas. Levi is so much fun and changed so much the week you were here. I know the trip is exahusting but worth it to us, we miss ya'll so much.
Love ya
Dad (Q)