Tuesday, December 23, 2008

We made it!

Kevin survived his illness; Levi and I were successful in not getting it! We also made it to Alabama on Monday to visit my family for Christmas. On Tuesday, my mom, Levi, and I made a trip to the Cracker Barrel in Cullman to meet my best friend from AU, Jamie, and her family for lunch. It was a precious time - just not long enough! This visit was the second time Levi had seen Jamie and her little girl ("Princess"). It was the first time Levi met Jamie's husband and little boy ("Pea"). Pea and Levi share the same birthday, only Levi is one year younger. So, it was neat to see Pea and think about how Levi will be next year.

Pictures of Princess giving Levi a hug with Jamie watching closely and of me and Pea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was too short, but still good to see everyone too. Sounds like your Christmas was merry! The toys will only grow in either number or size, I'm afraid! At least, it's not like Princess where her birthday is next to Christmas - that is too crazy. :)