Monday, February 2, 2009

"It's a Major Award!"

--Ralphie's dad, A Christmas Story












Yep, that's right! I won! I was nominated for this Major Award by my dearest friend, Jamie! Thanks, Jamie!! As an award recipient, I am to tell you seven random things about me.

1. I love fun socks, e.g. socks with hearts, flowers, a "fun" color. I really love that my little guy has fun socks, too. His first fun socks were from someone who didn't even know that I love fun socks. The gift was a box of about five pairs of socks, each pair a different color, but each with monkeys! Other fun socks for Levi have come from his adoring aunts and his mama K.

2. I miss peanut butter. I cut out peanut butter since nursing Levi, because his tummy just didn't seem to agree with peanut butter.

3. I love to read. My MIL lets me borrow these "sappy Christian 'Love Inspired' books" that are obviously not fantastic pieces of literature. However, they are easy reads that I can pick up and put down easily - and require little brain power to remember the plot and characters, because they are all quite similar. I just finished one that was SO bad, I couldn't not read it. It was like watching a train wreck. Maybe this next one will be slightly better.

4. I miss living in Alabama - or more accurately I miss living near my family and friends.

5. I would love to have an Endless Pool. Just think - a "pool" that could fit in my own house, with water at my preferred temperature, and all for my swimming enjoyment year-round!!

6. I cannot wait until summer - or at least spring. I do not enjoy winter - it is dark, cold, and usually damp. Yuck.

7. Growing up, I always thought it would be fun to have four children - three boys and one girl.

I nominate: Audry, Katie, Angela, and Amy.

No comments: