Friday, February 6, 2009

My Big Boy

Today, Levi had his six-month appointment - even though he'll be seven months in just one week!! Anyway, here are his stats: 19 pounds, 5 ounces; 27 inches long. My boy is in the 75th percentile for both weight and height, according to the doctor. My big boy!!

Kevin and I had a date night tonight. Grandma and Granddaddy Hughes watched Levi for us. To say that they had a wonderful time with him is probably an understatement. Kevin and I had a nice time, too. ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy date night! What did you do?

Lindy said...

Out to eat at the Outback. Then, a trip to Babies 'R Us. Who knew a visit to that store would be considered a date night, right? Guess everything really does revolve around baby!! Really, though, the reason for the trip was that I have a shower to attend today so I had to get the gift. Since we were there, we got a few things for Levi, too, of course. BRU was having a pretty good sale on baby food.

Anonymous said...

Yep - life sure does change, but mostly for the better. I certainly wouldn't trade my two rascals in for something else, even on difficult days.