Friday, March 13, 2009

Eight Months


Today Levi turned eight months old. Honestly, where does the time go? He is such a big boy. We're going to have to purchase a new car seat soon, because he's almost too big for the infant car seat. I think I neglected to mention that when I took Levi to the doctor last week he weighed 20 pounds, 6 ounces (with his clothes on, but still)!!! So technically, he has less than two pounds and probably less than two inches now until he is "too big" for the seat. Thankfully, there are convertible car seats that are available that can be rear-facing, then forward facing, and then a toddler seat. I probably should have just purchased that initially rather than going with the infant car seat, but I had read that the convertible seats aren't as safe or comfortable for newborns, because they sit straighter.

2 comments:

Quimby said...

Great pictures i dont know which is best but ill go with kevin and levi. I dont know which is happier or prouder.
Love dad (Q)

Anonymous said...

Great pics. And if you didn't go with rhe infant seat then what would you have carried him in? I had to go to a convertible seat with both my babies. I think it is common, so it's okay. Hope you all are well.