Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Inch Worm

Levi hasn't quite figured out the crawling thing yet.


Of course, when I pulled out the camera, the movement wasn't quite as "inch worm" like as the first attempt I saw, but I thought it was still worth sharing. He is trying to get to these pieces of cardboard to which I glued pictues of babies. I made these "flash boards" when he was younger (did I really just say that??), because I read that babies like to see babies. Levi was never very interested in the pictures. Even now, he's more interested in holding the cardboard, passing it from hand to hand, rotating it around and around, and - of course - putting it in his mouth. I really try not to let him do that; I have NO idea where the original cardboard boxes had been. I know, I know, he's a baby and everything seems to end up in his mouth, but for some reason having him put this cardboard in his mouth doesn't sit very well with me.

All of this just to show you - Levi really wants to move!

3 comments:

Quimby said...

The countdown begins I say 9 days to C time.
Love Dad (Q)

Kathy Rains said...

He's crawling! He is so smart AND athletic! I love you both!

a said...

He's almost there! Mom and I will put him in strict training next week. ;)