Friday, March 6, 2009

New Doc and Friday Fun

I forgot to mention in Tuesday's very long blog that I had taken Levi to a new doctor. Levi just seemed out of sorts on Monday. He also had not nursed well at all over the weekend. We thought he might have another earache. So, I made an appointment for Tuesday with a new doctor - the same doctor we had met early in Levi's life. Kevin and I had decided during Levi's long illness that we were going to change doctors. So, Tuesday afternoon, Levi and I headed to the doctor. I really liked him, and Levi seemed to like him, too. Both of Levi's ears were slightly infected. The doctor recommended NOT giving an antibiotic to Levi unless he seemed to worsen - stop nursing, elevated fevers, very inconsolable. He gave us the prescription, though, so we wouldn't have to make another trip to see him. So far, we have not had to fill the prescription!

Levi didn't go to school today. He had a play day with his grandma and grandaddy Hughes and his great aunt. He seemed to have a whole bunch of fun, and I don't think his grands had such a bad time either. :-)

Levi and I had a very fun night tonight. This past weekend when Levi was rolling from back to tummy and then tummy to back, he was only rolling on his left side. Thus, he essentially stayed in one place. Tonight, though, Levi got himself on his tummy, and he moved himself (by rolling on his right and left) all over the sunroom. He even made it into the breakfast room. For a little while, I copied his every move, and he thought that was such fun. Levi moved around like that for at least 30 minutes, just as happy as he could be. He is so precious!

No comments: