Saturday, March 21, 2009

Training Levi

Mama K and Aunt Audry had their spring breaks this past week. They decided to take advantage of their time and make a trip to visit Levi. Levi got to stay home from school on Thursday and Friday to be with them. They decided that Levi would be in "strict training". I came home from work each day to find out that Levi had learned a couple of new tricks. One was to pull himself to the standing position using the couch. He was so proud of himself!


The other thing he learned was to raise his hands in celebration for anything he accomplished.

Levi's teeth are still making their way through his gums, so I don't have any pictures yet to really show. Trust me, Mama K, Aunt Audry, and I really tried to take one!

Levi had such a fun time with them, and I think they had a pretty good time, too.

We bought a convertible carseat for Levi, but we haven't had a chance to install it yet.

2 comments:

a said...

It looks like all those training sessions paid off! I think Mama K is the one who was really successful. The video is SO cute!!

Kathy Rains said...

The pictures are adorable -- just like our little man! I'm glad all that "training" paid off -- sorry about the pulling up on his bed thing. He really figured that one out on his own. I had so much fun! Thanks for letting me come and for letting Levi stay out of school to be with us. (I love the new blog look!) Love you all!