Friday, September 4, 2009

Barber Shop

We visited Ms. Debbie this afternoon at the Georgia Avenue Barber Shop.

She cuts Kevin's hair and Levi's granddaddy's hair. She also now cuts Levi's hair. I admit, I went a little camera-happy with this first of Levi's, but he was just so cute!
She started by using a bright green comb.
Levi decided he wanted to hold the comb, so she found another one.
And with one quick snip...
we had our first "curl" to save.
Overall, Levi did a great job. He moved his head around, but he was still enough for her to give him a good haircut. He did not cry at all. He was actually quite fascinated by the whole thing.
He even let her use the electric razor - and thought it was ticklish!
Yes, I now officially have a toddler. There is just something about that first haircut that really does make him look grown up.

4 comments:

Quimby said...

It just makes me SMILE.
love yall
DAD (Q)

Kathy Rains said...

Ohhhhhh! An official toddler for sure! Love you all!

a said...

I can tell that he had a lot of fun! Can't wait to see your toddler!

Jamie said...

I know! That's why I let Elijah's grow back out. I love his curls too much!