Saturday, September 19, 2009

Reunion

Despite Levi's runny nose, Levi and I made a trip to Atlanta to see some of the girls from my Bible study during my days at Auburn. Our stay in Atlanta was much too short, but I had a great time visiting and Levi had fun playing with and watching the other kids.

On our trip, Levi had some Cheerios for a snack. The Cheerios were in a "Snack Catcher". However, the "Snack Catcher" did not catch all of Levi's snack.
Also, on our trip, I found a new favorite song for Levi - the Auburn fight song! I think he really enjoys the fact that I use the steering wheel to clap. He just kept telling me, "more" (using sign language, of course!).

4 comments:

Kathy Rains said...

Where's Levi?!

a said...

He needs to be in that seat. :)

Quimby said...

Of course he loves the Auburn fight song he was born with it in his heart.
War Eagle
love dad (Q)

Lindy said...

I saw all the remains when I took him out of the seat and didn't take the picture until after Levi was asleep.