Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Playing Ball

Levi is still fascinated with the baseball bat.
He also loves to walk. He loves for me to "sing". His favorite songs include: Take Me Out to the Ball Game, My God is SO Big, ABC's, and the Auburn Fight Song. Levi loves to read, usually, but sometimes he prefers to just pull out all his books from the bookshelf. His favorite books the past two or three nights include: God Loves You Very Much, Peedie, Hop on Pop, and both of the Little Pookie books. Levi still loves to eat. He'll eat just about anything. The other day, I weighed Levi - 25 pounds.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that Hop on Pop book is dangerous. (or my kids are just cruel)

a said...

I love this post and I hate I missed it last night! I'm glad he's loving Peedie! :) Too cute!

Jamie said...

Levi weighs more than Speedie does now.