Monday, May 31, 2010

Dancing into Memorial Day Weekend

Khaki, Q, and Audry came for their last visit before we move. Before they got to our house on Saturday morning, Levi warmed up with a little dancing - well, that's what we call it anyway.



Levi was still recovering from his cold over the weekend, so he wasn't quite as active as usual. Before Khaki, Q, and Audy left on Sunday, they watched a little "Bob" (i.e. Veggie Tales).



Levi loved having them visit. Our closing and moving dates are quickly approaching. It is hard to believe, we're almost there. We've told Levi that we're moving, but I wouldn't say that he understands. It's going to be a big change for us all, but we're excited about it.

3 comments:

a said...

I like the use of the left foot. Dancing = soccer.

Quimby said...

We are all excited about the move and look forward to being a little closer. Having all my girls and boys only a couple of hours away is great.
Love Dad (Q)

Kathy Rains said...

I love the dancing moves. I think Q has been giving him dancing lessons. They have similar "moves."

As excited as I am to have you closer, I am more excited that your work will be closer to our little man.

God is so good!