Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Oh, What a Night


This is how I left my boys this Tuesday morning.

I have been rather sick for the past week with a really sore throat. Over the weekend, it started turning into more of a cough and sinus stuff (I'll spare you with too many details). Well, Monday night Levi woke up after about an hour of sleep, and I could tell his throat was hurting. I gave him some generic Tylenol and got him to sleep again, but only for about 45 more minutes. What little sleep Levi got Monday night was when he was wallowing, I mean, laying on me, which meant I got very little also.
Kevin had started feeling bad, and so he also barely slept. Thus the reason Kevin and Levi were sitting in Kevin's chair at about 5:20 am watching Popeye.

Update on 5-26-10: we're all beginning to feel a little bit better.

1 comment:

Kathy Rains said...

Oh, no! I don't want you to be sick! (But, what a cut photo!) Love you!