Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mr. Independent

Levi is growing like a weed and is getting a mouth full of teeth. Last week, Levi started putting three words together. One of the first times I heard him say his three-word-phrase was one evening last week. I had watched him go into our bedroom, and he came running out saying, "I did it!" He was so proud of himself, and I asked, "What did you do, Levi?" He grabbed my hand and took me into our closet and pointed to my shoes. "Mama shoes," he said. He had taken my shoes from the den where I had taken them off and put them away for me! I was most impressed. He has also begun to climb into chairs and onto the sofa, after which he will proudly state, "I did it!" He is so precious.

His allergies started acting up last Thursday, and we're trying desperately to keep off a sinus infection. The allergies didn't stop us from heading to Redcliffe on Saturday morning. It is one of our favorite places (Kevin and I got engaged there), and Kevin had really been wanting to take some pictures. Most of you have probably seen some of the pictures on Kevin's Facebook page, but for those who haven't seen them, I thought I'd share a few.



See all those teeth?!?!


I had really wanted Kevin to get one with Levi and this fire hydrant. The little fire hydrant just looked so cool to me, and Levi finally started investigating it when I explained how it would work.

2 comments:

Kathy Rains said...

And, there he is trying to make it work. You are right. He is so precious! Now, he is mama's little helper, too. What a cutie!

a said...

How sweet! :)