Monday, July 18, 2011

Three Year Check-Up

Levi went to the doctor today. He weighed 34 pounds (75th percentile) and measured 39.5 inches tall (90 to 95th percentile). He had his blood pressure taken for the first time. He held my hand but didn't squirm or anything the whole time. Levi also got one shot. Somehow Daddy convinced Levi that it wouldn't be that bad - or maybe it was the bribe of a Holley Shiftwell car - but he didn't cry at all.

Kara Jane was also weighed while we were at the doctor. She had gained a pound - up to 10.1 pounds. She had been spitting up more and more after each feeding - and started crying after the feedings sometimes, too - and would cough a terribly raspy sounding cough. The doctor agreed with my suspicions - she has reflux. :-(

1 comment:

Our Blessed Life said...

Your two are just so cute. I love that I can see them on your blog.
Hang in there with the reflux. All three of mine had it. My second had it the worst. She slept in her infant seat for almost four months. She made me throw out all the schedules, rules, etc I had planned. :-) But after several months she was happy and in her own bed, going to sleep on her own.