Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Cow Says...


Tonight, Levi attended his first Halloween party. Kevin and I had the hardest time trying to decide what Levi's costume should be. We tried to think of something so that the three of us would have a theme, but that didn't work out for us this year. When we were looking at costumes on-line for Levi, we found this costume and couldn't resist. Kevin came up with the idea for the sign, but the little feet even say "Moo". Levi will be something different on Halloween - I'll let that costume be a surprise for you - because we couldn't decide on just one costume / idea.

He won "top prize" with the cutest costume. Don't you agree?


2 comments:

Kathy Rains said...

That's the cutest cow I've ever seen! I bet you could get a free Chick-Fil-A with that one!!

Anonymous said...

I do agree - he's adorable!