Tuesday, October 28, 2008

First Night

Levi's room is now complete.  Since the arrival of the dresser, the only piece missing at night has been Levi.  But tonight, Kevin and I put him in his own crib for the night for the first time.  Levi has slept in his pack-and-play right next to my side of the bed since we brought him home - the only exception was when he slept in a pack-and-play at Mama K and Q's house when we visited them.  Yet even there, he was in the room with me.   I'm just so afraid that I won't hear him, even with the monitors.  Guess we will just have to see how he (and we) do without him sleeping in our room.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww! I remember hearing every sound Princess made the first night she slept in her room, and I hardly slept any for at least a week. One of the many firsts of letting go... it's hard, isn't it? or maybe not - depends on the personality of the mama! ;)