Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Levi and the girls

This past weekend, Kevin went on a hiking / camping trip with another guy from our SS class.  They left Friday late afternoon - and my sisters arrived Friday night.  Levi had the pleasure of being the center of attention for our "sisters' weekend".  My sisters and I love to spend time together, and they were very excited to see Levi, of course.  They couldn't believe how much he'd changed since their last visits.  On Saturday, we had lunch in downtown Aiken, walked and shopped since the weather was so beautiful, and did my grocery shopping for the week.  Levi had a first this weekend: nursing in the parking lot of Wal-Mart before we did the grocery shopping.  Amazingly enough, he ate very well.  We watched some football Saturday evening and night.  Aunt Chery was very happy (Alabama won).  Aunt Audry and I were sad (Auburn lost).  I was so glad that AC and AA were able to come this weekend, to really get to spend some extra time with Levi.  I miss them both so much!  We had a wonderful weekend.  Kevin had a great weekend, too, but Kevin and Levi were very glad to see each other Sunday evening.    

1 comment:

a said...

We miss you guys! We had such a good time, I'm really glad that we got to come and I'm really excited about seeing you guys this weekend!!